Pages

Monday 18 May 2020

Taha Whanau challenge


6 Fun facts About my baby cousin Jeremiah?

  • He is cute and warm hearted.

  • He is so messy and when we have mcdonald’s he eats all of his and goes and eats ours all up.

  •  When he comes to my nan’s house he goes into my uncle’s room and plays fortnite and he is very good. He knows how to shoot on fortnite and when he is finished he comes and plays outside with me so I can pick him up and run and we play zombie games with him.

  • He love’s play gun games and he tells me to come and play with him.

  • He has no sisters or brother; he is thy only child.

  • He likes what my  4 year old cousin has and they start fighting.

  • He is really active everytime we go to his house and he is active when he comes to my house.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Te Rangimarie - Your little cousins sounds like a great ball of energy! I can relate to this as he sounds just like my own son. Thanks for sharing this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for replying to my blog yeah he is a big handful when he want to play we always pick him up and take him outside to play and when he see the front he goes outside the front and try to run down the street and we have to run and get him he is pretty fast and when my sister go and get him I have to go a different way to get to him and I have to run down the road and get him he nearly goes on the road.

    ReplyDelete