Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

TAHA HINENGARO

today I will be doing a taha challenge and it was fun it was meditation we did it for 3 minutes I thought it was tiring I hate it when I am tired I fall asleep in class and it is boring sleeping because everyone will hear you sleep and they will hear you snore if you snore in your sleep.

what I felt in meditation for 3 minutes?

The first thing I felt is tree everywhere and I was in a forest and there were animals and birds bees bugs and also there was water flowing in the river there was a waterfall flowing down the cliffs I was walking towards the cliffs and jumped off of it. It was scary but I landed in the water and On elephant it became my best friend we went playing were the tigers are and it nearly ran away but we said we are not going to hurt you we just want to play I am in the biggest forest ever and I have never been in one my whole life I said to the tiger.

That is the end of my meditation it was fun doing it for 3 minutes.

The
End

No comments:

Post a Comment