Pages

Friday 17 November 2017

Trades



LI: To learn what a trade is and what they do

I have made a copy of a slide called trades.
We had an option to choose out of Public transport driver,Builder,Electrician,Plumber,Delivery driver,Food services.

First we had to get into partners then get into a group of 4 or 5.We then had to choose to main topics that we were interested of doing.

My partner was Jonathan we worked on finding websites,Information and facts.

We also had pieces of topic info around the room. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Terangimarie
    I really love your work.I think done very well.was it hard doing your kiwi sport?.Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you raera I hope you can do this like what I have done and you can yous this any time you want and if you so this you can yous this any time you want and I hope you give up the good work. thank you raera

      Terangimarie

      Delete