Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

all about me

Morena my name is Te Rangimarie I am 10 years old I am maori I have brown eyes I have black hair and my favourite meal is kfc my favourite treat is chocolate my favourite movie is merlin my favourite sports softball my favourite song singer band my favourite singer is grande my favourite song is freaky friday my favourite band is rock band my favourite book is witches my friends names Farha Syriah Paige Silafaga Inga Tatia Trinity Amira Jedida mamare What I like to do with my friends I like to do with my friends is playing handball my favourite thing When I grow up I want to be a doctor to help People Suburb lived in Pt England the Town I lived in is Auckland the country I live in is NZ my School attended at Pt England I am a year 6 my teachers are mr Goodwin miss Parrant miss sio my favourite subject is maths My Family: Ema Hinemoa Tanei Danel me my Mum and my Dad My Learning Goal for Term 3 My all about me clever elephant Reading Writing and Maths If I won $1,000,000 I would Spend it on a Car

No comments:

Post a Comment