Pages

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Floating island

  Quick right

 Jeff  flew on a plane to see if no one knows about the island.
It was big as a Sky Tower floating in the air he was walking on it and took some photos to show to his wife when he gets back home.



Jeff  had no connection on the island then someone came and spooked him so he went  back to his airplane. A young woman chased Jeff away before he could get to the airplane.


He saw the person  was a girl so  he went out from his hiding place and said “That's my airplane. Do you want to go off this island?’’
She said’’ Yes I have been waiting for someone to come to. rescue me.  I’ve  wanted to go home for a year.’’ She feels happy to go onto  the airplane.



Jeff said to the girl’’ Come in my airplane’’
When they hit the land she said to the man can you please  take me home.
 Jeff  took her home and then he went home too watched TV before he went to sleep.


To learn to  do a Quick right when it is writing.
To learn to do Quick right when home time.
To learn to write a Quick right.

No comments:

Post a Comment