Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Evile baby.


I Learnt to write a story with a google docs and a  google drive to.
I learnt to write a story.
I learnt to write a story on a chromebook and write it.

 11:0clock every day he goes to village to  village and  kept  on  destroying the village’s. and the woods he used his power to perned
the tree’s then he destroying the castle he. power’s his fire  so he could  take revenge on his  family's death  he knew how killed them. and it was a trader  it was my father’s old old  friend  because traed us now I’m going to find. him and we are going to trade him  and. catches him and tak will put him in jail lock him up. And the evil baby herd a noise and. he. flew to a man and  the evil baby said what’s your name  my name is  letter man you were. my father's best friend and why did you betray us because he was going to kill me. First no he wasn't going go to kill you you killed him first then he killed you second and then you stabbed him into the  the chessed and then you threw him into the water and then you left him there for years and years and I haven't see him
for years an dI asked you if you can pring him back to me please.

No comments:

Post a Comment