Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

baby bear.


To learn to do a story organiser  went it’s home time or at  school or at class.
To learn to do my story.
Learn to do a story organiser when  it’s home time I will do it at home.



Mum bear and baby bear were coming out of their cave. mum bear said,”  it’s  time to go  hunt for fish.Mummy bear dived into the water and baby bear climbed up on the icy mountain.He was at the top of the icy mountain and he was going to jump of the icy mountain. Then he went to the tip of the of the icy mountain.

When baby bear was leaning to fell forwood and fell into the water and hit his leg into  socks and drowned into the water and no one  came to save him and he got saved from his mother and  she  cried and cried when she went he moved an arm

Soon Baby Bear and Mumma Bear found that they were on a steep Cliff so Baby bear tricked mother bear so that he would jump off the steep cliff to dive to get fish but he couldn't find any food only water and there was a big tree and it was tall like a person.

Baby bear woke up and mum bear went to go and get  some fish when mum bear  came back she said are you okay  baby bear said I’m okay  but you don’t look okay I’m okay mum bear.I just last remember that  I just fell in the water  and then  I almost drowned and I did but you saved me and then hen and then when I woke up I was okay  I was worried.  

No comments:

Post a Comment