Pages

Friday 10 November 2017

Stick Fighting Game with Mr Wong

Mr. Wong taught  us how to play a game about strategies. We played  the real game after the lesson , we also had an example of how to play.


I won the first round by doing the basics. The second round I won because I was twisting the stick because Mr. Wong told us “There is another way of winning.” And that made me get an basic idea. Te Rangimarie won on the 3rd round by doing the basics. After those rounds we got to battle our teacher Mr. Wong. Our teacher won every round without getting close to losing.

In a middle of a round with Te Rangimarie it was 2:50 so everyone had to get in workspace 1 in LS1, then we got to go home.

L.I: To learn how to do a recount.
today we are doing a recount.
today we did a recount

No comments:

Post a Comment