Pages

Friday 26 May 2017

the lorax and the once-ler

Dear  once-ler  don’t chop down the truffula  trees please. just pull  threads and buled other machine   and break the ax’s machine . and use the hand machine. And you could help the me and you could get money and  could get pead every  day and you can keep helping the me and my friend  the fish ,the birds and  the  bears  they  you can get pead and you can do what your heart tells  you. so you can do it and then you. can  you just help so you can get some more money and you can  go shopping and go and be friendly to people so you can have friends and you can do whatever you want to do.and stay out of trouble and stay out of people's groudon and  peoples chile’s and stay out of  people’s  roude and just go to the shop only  please  just the shop   and  then you can you just. Do what your heart  desire. I think you should help the lorax.  And his friends please.have your birthday every day . you can have chocolate cake and chocolate lollies and chocolate  and chocolate fudge. And please just chop down less truffula trees.and  can you  go and lorax's please because he needs  help and friends and can you help them please.  
I leant to do the lorax.
I learnt to do my lorax story.
I learnt to do my lorax story because  so can do it.
I leant to do  my lorax story and it so I can be better at writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment